IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hey guys,I received a lot of sms messages this morning...

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    Hey guys,

I received a lot of sms messages this morning concerning today's announcement.
    Besides all of the mechanical complexities of the transfer over to the NASDAQ which will unfold....

My initial thoughts

Resolving the liquidity problem and Joel's statement last year
    >> Reverse "over liquid" ASX to resolve the "lack of liquidity" on the Nasdaq.
    Quote from Joel "volumes on Nasdaq are currently less than on the ASX, we potentially foresee a time whereby this situation is reversed"
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/ihl.asx-3A608385/

• improved access to lower-cost equity capital in the U.S. markets, which are larger and more diverse than Australian capital markets, thus enabling future growth to be financed at a lower cost;
    • increased alignment with other prominent pharmaceutical companies that are already listed on Nasdaq which can enhance the group's visibility and reputation within the industry, making it more attractive to potential investors, strategic partners, and other stakeholders;
    a simplified corporate structure for potential future merger, sale or acquisition transactions, which may increase Incannex US's attractiveness to potential merger partners, sellers or acquirers.
    • increased attractiveness of Incannex US to a broader U.S. investor pool who previously could not invest in non-U.S. or packaged ADR securities;
    • enhanced regulatory pathway for Incannex's pharmaceutical products through direct access to FDA resources, guidance, and expertise; and
    • better collaborative opportunities with FDA.

Is there "an understanding" with a Big Pharma company that has motivated the BOD to go to this trouble?
    A precipitated move now in order to make the acquisition and process simpler for both parties?
    Pure speculation but appears to me to be the primary driver for this pivot on the face of it IMO.

The BOD own 20% of the company, as usual, you would expect they are acting in their own interest as well the remainder of the shareholders.
    (as mentioned that this is a unanimous decision)

I will do more research...

Good luck all holders... eek.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.