IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: IHL Intends to Redomicile to US & List all Shares on Nasdaq, page-154

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    How’s the USD looking, stability-wise, with the recent debt-ceiling increases, the changes occurring with BRICS nations & oil/USD settlements, and the transition to CBDC (fednow) etc. Not to mention their eloquent and coherent president who excels at public speaking, or their vast investments (donations) to Ukraine, or recent bank collapses. The outlook is bright & stable & 100% predictable (sarcasm).

You’re right. I didn’t factor USD conversion (or any other US related issues) into my attempts at layman’s terms examples, I was trying to make a SIMPLE point of unit quantities / percentages, in relation to the consolidation side of the transaction, and how it changes the landscape for current holders when considering share price movements required to make the same $ profit.

I’m not going to argue about it or get caught up on small details, I think most people would have understood the basic point I was trying to convey regarding consolidation.

I do hope it goes well and has the desired effect, however all of these points and examples you guys are making about Nasdaq & valuations and peers, are the same ones that were made by people leading up to our initial ADR listing - that tanked & fizzled & seems to have been blamed on the fact that “oh, it’s because they are listed on the asx too”, or “oh there was not enough available ADRs to trade”. Yet, at the same time, Joel trumpets the one day spike in volume of our ADRs the other day as evidence of US interest. Doesn’t that contradict itself?

What ever came of the Institutional Investors (posters here claimed it was SIG/Susquhana, but, the company themselves never provided any confirmation or update of who it was or how it benefited anyone).

Our projected timelines (provided by the company) have been missed & shifted several times now… pushed back further and further. What was the timeline for the IND opening date in the capital raise presentation? Where are we now?

Anyway, enough negativity. I’ve made my thoughts on this development clear.

Now I hold and see what develops & do hope that things eventuate.

best of luck to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.