IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

We share the same gut feeling @MurriO I too hope you're wrong....

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    We share the same gut feeling @MurriO I too hope you're wrong. imo you, Alee, gc2016, rushnlabs, ma420,ringo etc are the only ones that can read between the lines of this announcement.
    I hope I am wrong but guess this is how its going to play out.
    I'll be voting against this based on my 2 mil shares (avg 35c). However, the majority will vote yes and we list only on Nasdaq (indicative timeframe is Oct, which is rushed). Once listed, we'll get some announcements, SP may rise a few cent/$ and then BANG we get a CR announcement (noted that we only have 33m of ~44mil as of Dec22, so cash burn with regards to new appointments and ventures is high), then back to 10-12c range ($7-$8) us equivalent. Then SP may go on sideways move. By this time Billionaires/big players would have noticed IXHL and how cheap it is compared to value proposition it brings (having worked at US companies and first hand exposure to takeovers), then price manipulation starts again and at some point may give an offer to the board. Then there may be some sort of announcement like "company is pleased to inform you that it has received an unsolicited takeover offer at a premium of 100% to the last traded price as at x day", which may be only 8-10$ range, then it may rise to $20. Then i'll be bidding my hard earned $'s goodbye as I fail to see it rising meteorically before we get the takeover offer. Well, I hope I'm wrong and I get to eat my words but after sleepless night and deliberation this is my take.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.