IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: IHL Intends to Redomicile to US & List all Shares on Nasdaq, page-164

1. 1,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    One of the play book scenarios sure. I guess the ownership structure and where its located is one thing and there is the operations side working towards going to sell into very lucrative markets.

With an October timeline it's a quick transaction that I guess rips the band aid off. The Aussie market had the exclusive rights to 98٪ of this and couldn't recognise or award the upside by way of share price increase.

my hope is that there are many suitors in the NASDAQ that recognise this company for what it might bring to market. That this drives competition to buy the shares.
    There is a fair whack of dd I need to do and organisation to allow me to continue my journey with this company after it transitions away from our shores. But I think I want to be there, I think we had our chance and we might have just fluffed it.

it is My second longest share hold - right now - that feeling of optimism hasn't faded due to this turn of events, in fact the more I think about it the more bullish I become. I feel like I am stepping from a Gemini to a Saturn launch pad. The risks are just as great to me but the rewards are that much more.....possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.