IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: IHL Intends to Redomicile to US & List all Shares on Nasdaq, page-181

1. 1,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Just my opinion, but you are already in a sector thar is rife with BS from most of the CEOs going round and then you add this further nonsense on this layer cake where you are being told that this is great and dont worry we will save you, but then why were you listed in the first place in AU? I am sorry, but they are saying that the US is keen on this type of stock yet the Aussie investors are not and somehow the variance will go. Of course when doesn't play out be ready for the next serve of stuff that you are meant to swallow.

The CEO mentioned he owned some share, but unless it is something significant then he was probably reminded to mention this point in these interviews. Just be aware that I am presenting a perspective that does not take account of any of the good or bad points that the company has in its own right, as I am focussing on this prospective delisting.

Sorry but no thank you, as I believe this company is treating its shareholders like fools!

I will say good luck to you all and happy hunting regardless and do mean that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.