IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hi all, for those who are with Commsec and asking about whether...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Hi all, for those who are with Commsec and asking about whether upgrading your account to the international trading platform will give you access to your new NASDAQ shares once we change.

Bear in mind this redomicile is a first for me as well, others may have different information.

I emailed the international desk about it and received this response:

email to commsec:
    One of my holdings (IHL) has been dual listed on the NASDAQ since Feb 2022. They have recently put out an announcement saying they will be transferring completely to the NASDAQ and eventually no longer listed on the ASX.I understand the company information about the transfer and the listing. My question here is will I be able to see my NASDAQ listed holding on Commsec or will I need to access it via an alternative broker?

Reply from Commsec:
    Thank you for contacting the International desk regarding your shares. I can certainly help with your email. Generally the domestic shares are sent back to the registry and the new shares are issued by them. It is likely they will provide a DRS Statement for the new shares. CommSec International can only accept stock transfers via the Broker ACATS system. We do not accept DRS transfers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.