IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: IHL Intends to Redomicile to US & List all Shares on Nasdaq, page-272

1. 4,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8567
    yep - news needs to drop into the 2nd largest trading platform on the planet

larger exchange that potentially provides more access to investment capital, greater research coverage, and index inclusion

here low liquidity strangles fair value in the market - market makers leverage it to their advantage as we have seen

lack of understanding in the business model by shrinking retail base ..... combined with tightening equity markets off a low base ( and aud 70c is a low base - anything under $1.00 aud here is a low base measured against the business assets) means the default hold for retail sees shares drift lower due to diminishing buyers......match that to the current macro here and there is a status quo that we look at each day ......10.5 - 12.5c
    that is the reality - markets are not right or wrong they leverage margin - you need volume to drive value and there is none on the ASX for biotech

in any market retail investors provide the company liquidity - low base / poor macro and tightening cost of living ( cost push inflation) choke retail out ...we are looking at it so itcannot be dimissed ....its been real for 12 months....and it hasn't even started yet - bank credit /loans crisis is very close here in Aus.
    big red flag right here
    https://www.bankingday.com/experian-illion-equifax-debt-laden-losing-money-in-australia

positive result / end point data will drive liquidity and volume

I remember Meso in 2016 copped a bit flak when the listed on the Nasdaq (in ADR's as it too was a dual listing) and thier share price copped a hit UNTIL in march of 2016 they dropped positive phase 2b data points for an RA treatment and that changed everything over night at that time - the market will respond to positive data point news and positive development through the regulatory framework....that's what drives value

drop IHL asset pipeline data points into that sort of VOLUME on the NASDAQ and you have a charging Bull....

'First there is no question a NASDAQ listing gives a company access to US capital markets. 8 of the top 10 global hedge funds are based in the US. Generally speaking US investors view any stock trading under $1.00 per share as a highly speculative “penny” stock suitable only for punters, although the term “punting” in stock market investing appears to be unique to Aussie investors.'

they have my endorsement to redomicile - I vote YES to volume and liquidity
    at the end of the day there is no pleasing some people no matter what

something to think about

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.