IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: IHL Intends to Redomicile to US & List all Shares on Nasdaq, page-273

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    I think everyone is just freaking out due to change, not because it is bad or good. Quick little read for you.
    https://www.potential.com.au/blog/3-reasons-why-humans-hate-change#:~:text=Change%20brings%20feelings%20and%20feelings%20are%20uncomfortable.&text=Push%20us%20near%20the%20edge,to%20launch%20into%20something%20different.
    We are just changing where out shares are held. The value is unchanged. Yes , a little more hoops with US tax but should be easily fixed with a little due diligence. The drug trials are unchanged in direction or success. Nothing has changed for the potential success or failure of this company in my opinion. If you invested in the IP, what has changed?? Just your fears of the unknown.
    Just my 2 bobs worth sitting on sideline reading all your comments. Don't fear change, I always have a problem with this. Re-assess, if you aren't comfortable then jump. If you just don't want the increase complexity of US markets, that's ok, but do you think the company has retirement potential outcomes? Don't let fear make your decisions...listen to it, cover the pros and cons and make a new elective decision based on your research not your fear of the unknown.
    This is a speculative stock, you didn't invest in a sure thing, so what has really changed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.