IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

It is also worth noting when Compass did their raise at 7.78,...

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    It is also worth noting when Compass did their raise at 7.78, their share price shot up to 9 dollars, because it appears the Nasdaq investors have a clear understanding that raising money through capital markets is normal and necessary to grow for a Public company and the very reason why they go public. The fact they had such strong interest is very very positive.
    Much different to the mentality on the ASX where punters scream blue murder when a company raises.

Looking fwd to how we travel as the trials fire up and we list over there.

I also think Bobs options are well in play. We will have the OSA trial about 6 months in, 675a will be well underway and we will have another Ind open for PSI GAD. Prob done a raise by then too which could really light a match under us.

Bob’s super bonus comes in if our shares hit about 6 bucks (ie 10 billion Mc) That won’t be May 2024 but a bloke with his brains doesn’t sign up to bonuses he believes are not achievable.

It is hard to look that far ahead with the hiding we have copped, but I firmly believe that is where we are headed, all be it, 2 years away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.