IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: IHL Provides Shareholder Information Events for Redomiciling, page-299

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Hi Ash - I don't fully understand the disconnect between the fundamentals and the share price, except I do think the following might be playing a role:

Redomiciling from the ASX to Nasdaq means some shareholders have to divest their holdings (eg - ASX Index Funds) and they are running out of time given this will likely happen in early November. We know this is happening.

Recognising the sell side pressure building, short selling has increased (I don't know this for a fact - I am just assuming).

Other holders who will ultimately keep the same number of shares (or maybe buy more), see an opportunity to dump their holdings, pushing the price down further, and they will start to buy in at some point....so lower their cost base. Risky but logical if you assume the above two effects are taking place.

Other shareholders who are fed up with the poor share price performance decide that the BOD and development programs are not the real deal (because if they were the share price would be going up, not down), so in frustration they dump their holdings and move on to something else.

At some point the buying will start again because it will simply be too cheap not to, but no one knows where that point will be so they sit on the sideline and wait.

Some or all of the above could well be happening and would explain the constant downward pressure on share price.

It is very frustrating watching the fundamentals get better and the share price get worse.

Sometimes I feel like Michael Burry, wondering why the fundamentals are not delivering the logical outcome. One day I hope we generate the kind of returns that he ultimately delivered.

Good luck@Ashfield

R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.