IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: IHL Submit IND Application for IHL42x, page-35

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    I would suggest your ambivalence is caused by giving equal weight to SP and fundamentals.
    Investing in speculative stocks is about giving FAR more weight to fundamentals than to SP.

For you to see how anyone here is more positive than ambivalent, you'd have to forget about the SP for a minute, and go back to what you know from your research and due diligence. I know your portfolio balance is hard to look beyond, but there is a reason you are still holding. Remember what that reason is, and remember that's far more important than what the market thinks today. The fundamentals are only improving, one important milestone after the other.

Context is everything. You saw much higher highs, and you are allowing that to rule your perception of recent lows. In reality, neither are relevant to the potential value of the stock, and that potential has only become firmer with every passing successful milestone. I suggest you place yourself within the context of a successful pivotal trial, FDA approval and acquisition offer. I'm hoping you invested in the first place because you understood the likelihood and ramifications of such an outcome. Good luck Recruiter10.

Last edited by malkazoid: 21/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.