IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: IHL - VR and psychedelic R&D program, page-40

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    Hey @ma420

I have done a little more research regarding your highlight that this announcement may be for 3 trials.

The main substance of this announcement is the Partnership with Monash using a Tool - VR to assist and innovate in their Trials

"investigate the use of the VR therapy tool in combination with a psychedelic drug to develop a new
    treatment for severe forms of one or more anxiety disorders."

As you stated there are three stages to payments as per Appendix A.
    Could the first immediate payment be for the current study of PSI-GAD using VR technology?

I am reasonably confident that the 2nd or 3rd trial may involve another form of Anxiety as per it's mention earlier.

Reflecting on previous announcements

1st Mention of a 2nd Trial - 25th January 2021
    A second psychedelic medicine trial into a (second) significant under-treated indication has beenlargely advanced with further details to bereleased to market as soon as appropriate.

The second indication was not mentioned today, just the VR tool and technology.
    So in my opinion, @ma420 is correct and a couple more bits of news on psychedelics could still be in the pipeline.

Another thought here is that this technology will (no doubt in my mind) add to the Patent Application
    for PSI-GAD (if utilised) and/or for any other medical indications,
    which will create some unique inventiveness and industrial applicability to the Patent Applications?

Intellectual Property Strategy
    "We strategically protect our innovations with a harmonized IP strategy, combining patent protection with regulatory and market exclusivity. We are pursuing patent protection for aspects of our psilocybin therapy program. The patent position that will be available to us is unlikely to cover psilocybin alone as a clinical entity. However, we are pursuing a patent position in relation to methods of treatment using psilocybin including combination therapies (e.g., formulations, actives plus psychotherapeutic modalities) and other therapeutic methods (e.g., specific dosage regimens)."
    https://docoh.com/filing/1873875/0001213900-21-063993/IXHL-F1A#T14

Good luck @ma420 eek.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.