IIQ 2.63% 55.5¢ inoviq ltd

Chairman Geoff Cumming thought 61c was good buying, and director...

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Chairman Geoff Cumming thought 61c was good buying, and director Phil Powell grabbed 50k at 58c. Not the largest purchases ever, but reasonable sums. They would not be throwing money at something they didn't think was going to make their money. And they know better than anyone in the situation with the court case, the development pipeline and the prospects for their technology.

Lots of nervous people out there at the moment, but I think that's more due to the macro environment than the state of my IIQ.

There was a lot to like in the recent presentation - ridiculously high specificity and sensitivity in the POC for SubB2M, and $17.3M cash in the bank. that's enough cash for three years, so there's no plan for a capital raise any time soon. What IS happening soon is feasibility results, and then it won't be too long until collaboration and distribution agreements. These will all be opportunities for share price appreciation.

We have in our hands technology and patents with the potential to redefine cancer screening, diagnostics and monitoring. I'm happy to be buying more stock in a company that I believe will create significantly better outcomes for patients and save many many lives. And if we do that, we will all become more wealthy as a byproduct, which I won't complain about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $58.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 57.5¢ 55.0¢ $130.3K 230.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4984 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 20023 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.