IIQ 4.27% 56.0¢ inoviq ltd

Why do I still believe in IIQ?1. Love their clear strategy and...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132

Why do I still believe in IIQ?

Love their clear strategy and excellentfinancial management.

For example,their strategy to partner with universities and researchers are fundamentally beingpaid for/in part by the government (i.e. current Exonet Ovarian detection test development is being funded by the MRFF $2.7m and the breast/ovarian monitoring tests using Subb2m – beingfunded roughly $.6m)

Enough moneycurrently ($17m = 3yrs at current cash burn) will easily get them through to commercializationof SubB2M monitoring tests (scheduled to be in market in 12 months time) and plentymore $ left still in the bank for other programs…Love their cash managementapproach. No dilutions/cap raising on the horizon. Love Max Johnson on the boardand David Williams as a major shareholder – just saying...wink.png

Their Exonet technology - better thananything else in the market.

Exonet technology
    – capture exosomes quickly (15mins compared to6-12 hrs for current gold standard), easily and with higher accuracy and highlyscalable. These attributes are important to scientists/companies who are now focusingon exosomes as way to better understand how cancers and other diseases developand can be treated etc…multiple research houses are currently evaluating this Exonetproduct with 1 deal to date (University of Qld – Ovarian Screening test). Leearne said, ‘Expect further collaborations in the future’ – recently supplied thisproduct to research houses in the US and Europe. Expect to announce a sales anddistribution partner in the ‘near term'. this new and quickly growing exosome market is currently valued at $144m growing to over $600m by 2026. Leearne also said, 'we will also usethe product to develop an exosome based diagnostic pipeline. Also looking atareas outside of cancer with expected collaborators…'

Exonet for Ovarian Screening test
    – to be used in asymptomatic peopleto detect Ovarian cancer. This will be a world first screening test forovarian. The OCRF-7 exosomalprotein and miRNA biomarkers were validated in an independent 500-sampleretrospective case control study achieving over 90% accuracy for detection ofstage I / II ovarian cancer’. Not bad....

3. Love their SubB2m technology – better than anything ….wait, I’ll hand thisto ex Chief Scientist, Peter French who said:“SubB2M is potentially one of the most exciting breakthroughs in cancerdiagnostics that I have seen in 40 years of medical research.”. And I have had a few phone calls with CEO, LearnneHinch who has been equally, very excited about this technology and the hugepotential for it. I don't think the potential for this technology should be underestimated.

SubB2m (ovarian and breast) Monitoringprograms
    – to be addedto current monitoring tests for reoccurrence of cancer or signs of improvementsafter treatment. The test currently in the market (CA125 and CA15.3) areinaccurate as they can't detect early stage cancers or they come upwith lots of false positives. SubB2m has proven to have 100% specificity (i.e. nofalse positives) for all stages of breast and ovarian previously in Proof ofConcept (POC) testing. Therefore the belief is that including subB2m into theseexisting tests will improve the rate of false positives…(hopefully to zero falsepositives). The reason for following this strategy is that it is faster to market, less hurdles than developing a screening test, getting revenuescoming in quicker; keeping the company viable and allowing them to continue to grow. Feasibility testing has been completed for ovarian andthe expectation is that for breast, feasibility testing should be by June 30.Note - confirmation on feasibility testing means their idea should actually workwhich significantly reduces the risk for them in continuing to spend $ and time in progressing these programs. Then they are going to start Clinical testing Oct – Dec 22 for thesetwo monitoring tests. Not far away….with revenues in 2nd half next CY.

SPR test – developing SubB2m in a general health panel for detection of multiple cancers forbreast, ovarian, prostate, pancreatic,melanoma and others… this is huge I would think….?? Research DX are doing thiswork for them…developing this assay with analytical and clinical evaluationsscheduled for last quarter CY 2023. WTF….am I the only oneexcited about this??

I plan to keep buying what I can. To me, it seems highly likely that thisbusiness has all of the ingredients for success; all I need to contribute is $and more PATIENCE!!
    Good luck to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.