IIQ 1.67% 59.0¢ inoviq ltd

Gday mate - don't mean to sound flippant but the reason it has...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Gday mate - don't mean to sound flippant but the reason it has gone down is because people are selling their stock, that is obvious I guess. I think the real question is - 'why are they selling their stock...'? Good luck trying to find the answer to that one, for all those people.

But if i have a stab at answering it i think something like this. What we know is that the share price went up very quickly in Feb last year because of 2 announcements. The reason it went up is that lots of people thought the announcements sounded fantastic...which they did (but few people, including me, really understood the detail; i.e. that their were still a whole bunch of hurdles to jump through to get revenues from these announcements). And because they didn't really understand the detail after a month or 10 from the ATH, the tests were not being sold around the world and the money was not flowing into the business....they found reasons to sell, 'management is sh..t, sack them all, legal case, incompetent, tech is no good etc, etc - you'll find all the reasons on this forum..' and I still think that people that don't understand are going to sell - that is the beauty and challenge of the share market.

I have owned BD1 and Sienna for a significant period of time prior to the merger and for me nothing has changed (other than the share price - which I, or you, or the business has no real control of - unless you are a business that hypes announcements to artificially inflate the share price....but i try to avoid management teams like that, no integrity= no good). I would prefer to spend my time trying to understand where the business is at and ensure it aligns with my ideas about what makes a good business and make my buy/sell decision based purely on that. But of course, maybe I don't understand and maybe I'm wrong....that is always a possibility I try to consider. Good luck ol mate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $65.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 59.5¢ 58.0¢ $4.527K 7.767K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38600 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 198 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.