IIQ 1.67% 59.0¢ inoviq ltd

I've been eyeing IIQ for a while now and obviously it is a very...

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    I've been eyeing IIQ for a while now and obviously it is a very interesting company with a very attractive product line. For a moment, when IIQ was stll BD1, I already thought I had missed the train. Now, on the other hand, I dread the idea of catching a falling knife. I haven't taken a plunge yet because the problem for me, and I guess for many of us, is that most of us are not subject matter experts, so we can only understand the product line and how it all translates into potential cash flows on a very surface level, if even that.

Having actual proven methods and products for cancer diagnosis and monitoring as well as working together with some of the top unis in Australia all sounds fantastic. However, someone is obviously selling. I'd assume if IIQ was not a risky bet and was in fact tremendously undervalued, there would be people or institutions who do have the knowledge of the subject matter buying heavily in right now. This gives me a signal that at this point perhaps there is still a lot of uncertainty ahead and the company is not undervalued.

That being said, it would be great to know if there is anyone on this board who actually does have experience in the field and knowledge of life sciences, and particularly medical devices and tests/diagnostics. It would be great to hear from such person to see and hear what s/he thinks.
    Last edited by kokoro: 16/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $65.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 59.5¢ 58.0¢ $4.527K 7.767K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38600 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 198 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.