AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Not meaning to be disrespectful Ozjin, but you seem to have a...

1. 1,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Not meaning to be disrespectful Ozjin, but you seem to have a comprehension problem with critical comments of the friendly CDY Board. The latest case in point is your errant query on the source of my “...at least 11 foreseeable ‘milestones’..” .

The immediately preceding word in that extract was “hopefully”. Ipso facto the source was my hope for at least 11 milestones in the forseeable years. Wouldn’t you or any CDY investor similarly hope for at least 11 milestones?

We ought not expect the CEO to be paid above her package for all or any one of them being reached, especially in the company’s embryonic circumstances and also during a time of massive destruction of CDY share price.

On the same basis that the Board endowed MH with $185,000 for the last milestone it unilaterally identified (whatever that was and you supported it) that precedent would compute to 11 future milestones x $185,000 = $2,035,000 gratuity for MH again over her pay package.

There seems to be a serious lack of commercial understanding evident from your reference to the milestones being “valued” at $185,000 each. Clearly one would not expect the Board would pay the CEO the full business value of a milestone.

That begs the question what was the commercial value of the business milestone last year that the friendly Board paid MH $185,000 for over and above her CEO pay package? I’d suggest they’d not have bothered figuring it.

Less unquestioning support for all things MH and the Board by their disciples here and some rational investor activism may better contribute to improved outcomes for all stakeholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.