NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Not sure if comparing afterpay to this is wise- afterpay is a...

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    Not sure if comparing afterpay to this is wise- afterpay is a very simple but good idea that has touched a very large user base. Net’s products aren’t penetrating the market in such a way so comparing growth metrics may not yield to the best representation of growth.

I did say previously that in order to justify NET’s valuation, that revenues would have to explode upwards dramatically but from what I have seen so far, there hasn’t been much traction.

But hey, I respect the way you are looking at it anyways.

As for Brett, I had skin in this game when it was primed for take off- got no problem with giving any stock a go. It’s when there is a tremendous breakdown in price that I start to question people’s motives like your self, who can’t even admit when they are wrong and keep optimism at a level 10 when the SP is at a level 2. You sound nonsensical. Why don’t you make a valid counter argument to my post instead of attacking a person for being a non holder. I understand you have tremendous hubris and confirmation bias about NET, but all LT holders are under water atm. In a good company they would be holding substantial gains and that’s fact. NET, however, keeps on losing value- can you not see the forest for the trees or are you standing directly in front of a tree trunk???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.