NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Ann: iLinkAll signs RMB 1m contract with Pinnacle (Shanghai) Info, page-36

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    This is really one of the best posts ever done in the Doubters versus Touters debate on this stock.

Crow has been around for awhile.

The post is straight up dead right on, I hear only crickets, what happened to the 6 Chartists, who had shown up 3 months ago, they have access to broker codes, how say thee.

The extrapolation of this thread is simple.

The company pumps the Boards, and Press releases, on mundane sales announcements, asking for Trading Halts when the down draft accelerates, announcement of minor revenue amounts, relative to the projected yearly revenues.

These revenues are not nothing, or at least we shall see how they are recognized, this fluffing of the Share Price, fluffing exists to keep the penny stock up enough, to provide immediate liquidity, and some potential profit, to the capital providers, who got the kickers as an extra taste.

Crow just mapped it, if he is wrong, tell us how.

For the record, this is all apparently legal, AUX compliance is all over this, as the granting of the halt indicates, that is why my position is that this stock is for adults, and I expect that they will announce a better result than perhaps anticipated. Not profitability, just some type of revenue.

To use the Virus as some type of pumping justification is kind of ingenious, I don't believe it for a second, but credit being pretty ballsy, stop the down draft with a Trading Halt, and then saying the Chinese government, not a customer, but the government has decided this software is going to be used, just ballsy.

I will post a Gordan Chang article from 11/19 and hope HC does not take me down, Chang is very well thought of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.