DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

The price of DRE is an absolute steal at the moment, I couldn't...

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    The price of DRE is an absolute steal at the moment, I couldn't believe I got in back at 2.3c given the tenements they hold.
    Honestly anything less than 3c is a steal in my opinion, and beyond that it'll still be a great buy once we get some moment and some more results back -- DRE have incredible management and geologists... if there's AU or Fe in the ground, I'm confident they'll find it!!

Even the program at Longmore's Find -- which delivered the LMRC005: 1m @ 100g/t Au from 56m -- is still really promising even though the first round of results weren't ideal. Here's what DRE commented this ann:

"Drilling in the current program consisted of 2 RC holes for 162m drilled in a north-south orientation to test the interpretation that mineralised veins are running oblique to previous drilling.
    Encouragingly, drilling intersected quartz-sulphide-epidote veins in both holes with a potential steep southerly dipping interpretation. Assays are expected in April/May 2021."

...in other words, we may have been unlucky and drilling in the wrong direction, so those results are actually exciting. Even so, Longmore's represents is only a TINY blip on the map compared to the rest of the program, notwithstanding the the Kimberly (which is flowing with potential)... the initial results definitely weren't worth losing 25% of our market capitalisation.
    It'd be good to hear about an Fe ore deal also.

Hopefully all of the irresponsible investors have all jumped the ship, and we can mop up these crazy cheap shares -- wish I had more money!!!!

Also "Program @ Little dove"?? interesting stuff.

The Captain has the ship full speed ahead, it'll be a great year -- onwards!!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.