DRE 8.33% 2.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

so i wasnt sure which tread to attach this comment to but i...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    so i wasnt sure which tread to attach this comment to but i suppose this is close enough as GB has posted newsflow releases.

now i dont want to be "that guy" but as i'm suprised no one else has made the comment today...i'm going to be "that guy"
    i think one of the reasons no one is trading today...or those that are trading ..shouldn't, is that there has been no news flow.

and this may be just me but i dont like it.

i am a 100% supporter of the BOD and Dean in particular. i have always found him to be a good presenter/talker. convincing in fact.
    i have invested a reasonably high portion of my portfolio (due to Dean,BOD, TA and FA), as i do believe. i havent sold a share and i wont be doing so in the short term (with so many potential holes being dug. but one of the things Dean comments on regularly is that DRE is in the business of news flow. as a junor explorer Dean knows the importance of news flow. so it hits a nerve for me when companies set targets for themselves and dont reach them. might sound harsh but thats what i like in BOD's that push things along. now i know you cant be held responsible for Labs workloads., especially in these times. But I, like many others, would not have an issue with an announcement if there is going to be delays. If you want to set yourself out from the "also rans" (make yourself my investable due to a respected BOD)then do it. now i know whay you wouldnt want to do that, but lets be real. an announced delay may drop your SP but as we have seen today..no news will do that anyway.

Thisisnt the first time newsflow dates havent been met. in the last 3 ann of note - 1 has been late and they just amended the newsflow part of thier ann to show the floowing month. 1 has been an average ann. even Dean said they didnt quite get it right and 1 has been ann re starting of further drilling which didnt help SP.

now again, i can see some holes in my summary that you can pick apart but for the whole issues at hand i recommend DRE as a buy. i have continually topped up myself and as said previously, i havent sold.

i'd just be happier if you are going to push yourself hard as a genuine newsflow company, meet your targets and if you cant just give an update. it was only 2 weeks ago Dean reconfirmed newsflow due in march.

end rant.

ps its all good we will definately get there. its just my nervous twitch when i see stuff i dont like

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $91.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $136.1K 5.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1656885 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 863587 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.