DRE 2.38% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Don't care what team you're on mate. As I said above: How about...

1. 5,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8059
    Don't care what team you're on mate.

As I said above:

How about you compare DRE and how much work they do and announce and their timelines, to any of your other holdings?

Maybe do a table format comparison.

Let us know if you find a better one (and we'll take your silence or no comparison as none of your other holdings coming even close - so maybe go to one of your other holdings and complain there as we're all super happy here with DRE).

Also, the newsflow list that DRE provides (unlike 99% of other juniors) is there to inform shareholders of what's coming up - it's not there for you to criticise them on, if for some reason an announcement is scheduled for March and it comes in early/some time in April.

Get it?

Don't be a keyboard warrior and instead appreciate what the DRE team is giving you/us and it's not something that 99% of juniors do.

Or would you rather they keep us in the dark and not have the newsflow list like they currently do?

Anyway, who cares what you want actually - I mean who the heck criticises one of the best teams in the junior end?

Think you can do better? lol

Have a good night and keep your whining to yourself please - or instead, do some research on the company and its projects and post your thoughts on that, etc. xo

GB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $19.30K 918.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2643997 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 983668 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.