LRS 5.88% 16.0¢ latin resources limited

Good to have this deal signed but that 150k is not going very...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Good to have this deal signed but that 150k is not going very far, probably covers a site visit or two by CG and other senior execs. A cap raise will happen, most likely another 150 million shares offered at a discount of .0075 to a certain 'independent' equities provider.

A robust drilling campaign needs to start as soon as possible and this needs to be the sole focus of the company. It has been far too long since drilling was meant to begin and we should have had that resource defined many months ago. While I cannot really fault the company for securing as much land as they can in the region, it has been hugely disappointing that timelines have consistently blown out for one reason or another.

At least the UnCuyo scale plant results are (supposed) to be announced sometime in February and hopefully that technology is commercially viable. It has the potential to open up so many opportunities for revenue through licensing or joint ventures; if it as effective as the patent describes, they might not even need to drill the land they own.

My patience these past two and half years has been worn very thin but with the sale finalised and the upcoming drilling and announcements I can wait a little longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $440.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 15.5¢ $2.558M 15.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 148153 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1325050 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.