ILT 0.00% 24.0¢ iltani resources limited.

Ann: ILT NWR Resources Series Presentation - September 2024, page-23

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Dunno what the SP will do, whatever it does I imagine it will violent in one way or the other no doubt.

Looking at the pictures in the sampling announcement I certainly am not expecting dusters, I imagine there will be a few standout results - Looking at the crystalline structure in photo of AR001 I expect the result there will be significant, and the others I am particularly interested in are AR017-AR019 for a potential southern zone.

Photo of AR017 the rock sample directly to the right of the top of the GPS has a visible zone of finely needled crystals - a possible vugh formation within the original rock before it was broken apart - that excites me a little.

In the JORC table it mentions vughs in the vein observed beside the historic costean at AR019 also.
    And the location of AR018 nearby is a drill target - whatever they saw there has obviously peaked their interest.

Worth bearing in mind that Antimony really rarely occurs all on its lonesome. Very interested to see them drill this and see what else lurks below the surface. I'd love to read KMLs diamond core results but that obviously isn't going to happen but I am sure ILTs proposed RC results will be interesting enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ILT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.