MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I would say that iM3NY does not need to put anything on their...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    I would say that iM3NY does not need to put anything on their website saying they received certification. This would be communicated with offtakers/potential offtakers in negotiations.

As far as ordering cells from the website...I don't think any serious offtaker would be contacting iM3NY from the website. There would be far more direct methods of communications. In addition, the cells are not for individual purchase by retail individuals. They are for commercial purposes with in depth discussions being made with the purchaser and pricing negotiations taking place with each potential buyer. They are not going to just say buy 1 cell for $x and we'll send it to you in the post.

You can call the number (607) 398-0618, or you could send an email to [email protected].

Or you could contact Keith Hoge, director of Sales and marketing at iM3NY. I note his duties and achievements since February 2023 as the following:

• Head of all global sales & marketing functions for advanced lithium-ion battery manufacturer targeting both EV and stationary energy storage markets.
    • Produced first revenue for the business and secured over $100M in LOIs for early-stage startup with approximately 85 employees.
    • Member of core management team leading both equity fundraise and debt financing through private investors and DOE’s Advanced Technology Vehicle Manufacturing (ATVM) loan program.
    • Directly manage a growing team of Sales Managers.
    • Implement entirely new sales systems and procedures using a data-driven approach.

Let us know what you come back with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.