MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Thanks Mad Cow. I agree with you. Sorry, but there just seems to...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Thanks Mad Cow. I agree with you. Sorry, but there just seems to be something a bit weird going on. Why oh why would our CEO, who well and truly has the inside knowledge of what is going on in the company, choose to render his resignation one day before this announcement re certification. Even if he claimed he didn't know the exact day it was to be announced, why on earth would he just not pause to make his own announcement. It was imminent wasn't it? After all he isn't really resigning, until December, so plenty of time. Because of his actions in making this "negative" announcement, he has caused unneeded concern and worry for all shareholders and a corresponding drop in the share price. As the CEO of the company, shouldn't his first priority be to his shareholders. (us, the actual owners of Magnis)? He has put himself first, come whatever. It is just not on! Why is Magnis hanging onto him until December?

On another note, re the certification matter. Great news. However the announcement does not state if the certification was passed by both the 2 companies they employed to conduct the tests. Did both of them pass the test, or did only one?
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.