IBX 13.9% 9.0¢ imagion biosystems limited

Hey Everyone, hope you guys are having a good Christmas even...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Hey Everyone, hope you guys are having a good Christmas even with all the Covid restrictions. Looks like Bob has come through, the man has done it, no more delays, we are actually getting a clinical trial, exciting times. Ofcourse people have sold off into the news, but in terms of my own charting its indicating sell off period or profit taking period is over. Now the accumulation period has started and I can bet my bottom dollar, big boys are now slowly accumulating, the signs are all there. Patient buys, waiting for sellers to meet their order, and some bigger buy orders going through recently as well. In my opinion, big boys are buying up and retail are selling off, but need to see that broker data to confirm. I have used 12.5c as a level of good support and topped up at this level, but keeping some funds in cash just incase someone is trying to manipulate the SP lower to 12c but I doubt they can, will need some heavy dumping for that to occur. In my opinion now is the perfect time to top up and accumulate as there isn't any buying competition and selling pressure seems to grow lower everyday. The setup is perfect for a slow run back to previous high of 17c and hopefully break past into 20c by end of January next year. Frustratingly could not locate the clinical trial on the Australian clinical trial database, would have been really helpful to have a look at the trial details on the database, which would have revealed everything we need to know as shareholders about the trial, don't understand how its not on the Australian clinical trial registry when it has HREC approval, as all clinical trials with HREC approval have to be on the Australian clinical trial registry. So if someone does find the trial on the database please share the link. I mean even patient enrollment has started and no matter what search terms I use, just cannot find the trial. Anyways, its all about patience now, let the sellers run out and then let the buyers start stepping up to meet the sellers.

Please DYOR, this is all my opinion and nothing I have said should be taken as financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.011(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $2.644M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.0¢ $10.77K 122.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28677 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 101 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
0.011 ( 20.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.8¢ 5114
Last updated 11.28am 18/06/2024 ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.