IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

Given that significant change is unlikely at IBX I think it has...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Given that significant change is unlikely at IBX I think it has gone past the point of no return. I have now taken a big haircut to get out.

Opinion only, do your own research:

I estimate that by the end of June it'll have around $1.1m in cash and $2.75 of debt with no prospect of cash generation until the R&D incentive around October. So say $2m to $3m more debt and more options issued by the end of September quarter if Mercer agrees. More uncertainty after that.

The history of SPIONs as an MRI contrast agent has not been great. In my view functionalisation should increase sensitivity but specificity may be lower than ideal. The MRI method requires two scans pre and post administration 24 hours apart. As the method is looking for delays in T2 relaxation which appear black in images ,just like voids, it requires fuzzy interpretation at the limit of MRI resolution for early detection. In my view the prospect of getting past phase 2 is below average and market acceptance of final product is somewhat questionable.

In case it helps. These are my views only and I could be entirely wrong. Best of luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.