IBX 7.69% 3.6¢ imagion biosystems limited

Boy scout ethics need to be abandoned.Who cares what is normal...

1. 27,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3290
    Boy scout ethics need to be abandoned.

Who cares what is normal practice, to pay or not to pay patient recruitment under what circumstances.
    Normal practice is dying early because of lack of early detection. Is that ethical - right ? Wrong.

Stick your ethics where the sun dont shine Bob. My ethics says the faster we recruit, the faster we can save lives with both MRX and MRI.

MRX can detect early. MRI will take a better look at why contrast spions are clustering.

This is a burning star, with billions of photons ($$) traveling at the speed of light from a distant galaxy.
    The success case of MRX doctors office, using printer ink economics, is cash king maker. How far forward do you look ? 5 years, 10 years ? when the cash engine could launch a man to mars.

Now consider the emotional, fickle market. That forward reward is still beckoning, but given away for peanuts.
    Because the sellers, are using emotion monkey brains to price giving their retirement maker, to others who are accumulating with clinical reason.

"Grandpa, didnt you used to own Imagion Biosystems ? "
    "Yes son, and i believed, then i didnt believe. And then it happened anyway."
    Last edited by stevenjd: 14/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.283M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $835 21.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2585 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 2321 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.