IBX 3.45% 2.8¢ imagion biosystems limited

Ann: Imagion Rights Issue Oversubscribed Raising $3 Million, page-15

1. 10,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2808
    I agree with you to an extent. These guys seem to be brilliant scientists but not sure if any of them are overly gifted in the finance space.

On the one hand I see that there probably aren't any catalysts that would cause the SP to move significantly until the trials get underway and so no chance of raising at a higher price as they need the money now to work towards the trials.

On the other hand, they did themselves no favours at all by instigating the CR before the R&D Credit came through - they only needed to wait another week or so and perhaps they could have raised at 1.5c or 2c rather than the paltry 1c??

Some ask why 2 directors have recently resigned from the company if we're on such a winner here??

I still really like the story and the technology has been validated by the FDA giving it a big tick with breakthrough tag, but as Steven has said a number of times, we're going to need to wait until these 1c shares wash out before we get any decent price appreciation unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $998.1K
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $13.67K 511.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22909 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 3822 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.