KCN 6.52% $1.47 kingsgate consolidated limited.

TIE is a single new mine (July 23) out of Ivory Coast. I realise...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    TIE is a single new mine (July 23) out of Ivory Coast. I realise we were effectively thrown out Thailand a few years ago - but we now see the value of a TAFTA agreement, where I believe West Africa has a higher risk factored in.

I would argue that EMR better guidepost. EMR produce in Cambodia (neighbouring country) the same 110k annual, but a slightly lower AISC. Not sure of their royalty or tax holiday status.

KCN has much larger potential for multiple mines/processing plants throughout Thailand

EMR have a current market cap of $1.58B and KCN is $291M, so making a KCN valuation of $6.

We will get a low-bid takeover offer by EMR (their chairman already owns 2M shares of KCN), the Chinese or a Thai bidder/consortium.

I was hoping for a long-term cash cow, but do believe the share is being manipulated down for an obvious reason. I'm expecting an offer of $2 soon.

We can't blame management for a languishing share price, as every piece of good news they have put out has pushed us down further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.