KCN 2.55% $1.34 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I actually didn't want any new shareholders over the last few...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2341
    I actually didn't want any new shareholders over the last few months of pain.. this is our little baby and my plan for my coaching criticism was only to whip Ross the boss and Jamie into shape before profits start rolling in and there heads swell. Maybe they listen when shareprice is being destroyed because they certainly won't when the profits come and like a politician they will start kissing all the babies !...all I wanted was a little buyback to reduce dilution taking out these placement flippers being the best thing that we could have done....... And it didn't happen.

Anyway, that opportunity is comming to an end because we are about to go BOOM BOOM BOOM !! I'm going to permanently switch my bipolar transistor onto positive activation because these placement rats and mice look to have been completed...

im hearing from my telepathic communication with the Pleiadians from galactic Federation that they have intercepted transmissions from MULTIPLE Neuva Esperanza buyers who are starting to find themselves in a bidding war !

knobody cares about the toilet paper until suddenly everyone else wants the toilet paper, then suddenly it's a bidding war which is going to force them to pull there fingers out of there asses and pay us at the cash register....

could the sale price be above TDG sale price ?

well if it is, it's going to completely override the $50 million placement dilution disaster if we get a cash sale injection of +$70 million isn't it...

that means we gap back above $2, the buyback sits on the bid at $2.01and we enter 2024 with stability instead of the rollercoaster we have been on during 2021-2024

then the profits come, the buyback increases until there are only 50,000,000 shares on issue and the Thai IPO price is priced at $20 a share in the year 2026 when the Aussie dollar Gold price is about +$4,000

sound good

Ross the boss has retired in 2025, replaced by chairman lovegod who' sole purpose is to smash heads and not let anyone stuff this up with crazy ideas of expansion at the top of the gold market again like 2011... nothing but buybacks and dividends and we cut down some of these trees we just planted and sell them at Xmas time for a profit and Xmas bonus to KCN shareholders for the next 20 years.

i'm difinety putting in vending machines, all government employees who visit have special vending machines with ,+10% markup, no more free lunches especially for those creatures and charging an entrance fee to Chatree festival carnival daily fun park because by 2025 the BMX track is going to be attracting tourists from all over the globe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
-0.035(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $345.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.40 $1.34 $684.8K 503.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3315 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 2388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.