IMC 6.10% 8.7¢ immuron limited

Maybe we have shaken off Gary’s manipulations. Congratulations...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Maybe we have shaken off Gary’s manipulations.

Congratulations has to go out to Jerry and the team for a very timely and informative release. Awesome to see clear direction and leadership being displayed.

re. The CR murmurings.

Coincident with the ramp up of the DoD trials I would love to see a CR at a premium with proceeds being used to accelerate the FDA trials of both Travelan and IMM529. Time to stand up and back the tech with solid action. IMO the market is ready to back the tech and is desperate for results.

To generate investor confidence and to support the CR maybe something like a 20/21 split to longer term holders. Splits are often used effectively as a non cash dividend to loyal holders in the interim and also shows potential investors that the company values its holders.

Given the relative small number of shares on issue the above would not cause significant dilution. Additionally the split would ease the impact for longer term holders.

(Warning. wild speculation follows). What if the share allotment announced a few days ago which was also stated as not for issuance for non paid directors salaries is intended for exactly that, a split to holders.

Happy for feedback re. my thoughts.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $19.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $18.78K 219.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 10467 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.