ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2298
    The thing that amazes me in this ANN is the lack of wording. It's short, brief and to the point. Wow for such great news?????

I've been thinking this over and trying to read between the lines and call me out on this, but as @Lucretious has pointed out about companies in Australia this is a great ANN out of left field and early! (March update wasn't it?) and the SP is where? I got the feel from the TNT Analytics update last year, the frustration in JD with the company not being appreciated. Seeing the SP slide last week, this ANN almost has the feel of a "tell them the news, it's not going to be appreciated anyway". The closer we get, the more interested parties, the more the final price will hit the roof. WD will be well aware of this so don't be surprised if a sudden TH comes within the next 6 months and an offer gets put out on the table, that's too good to refuse . Once WD knows that this is going to work, it will be swift, done in a flash. GLTAH. My trading this stock ended yesterday. LT hold at an Avg under 5. Sounds sweet to me. 

Disclosure, holding long term, and have often been wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.