IME 6.10% 43.5¢ imexhs limited

Ann: IMEXHS receives CE Certification for HIRUKO, page-10

1. 12,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1760
    From my limited knowledge, it seems the technology they use is proven over time to be reliable - as is evident by the customer retention.

They do not lose any customers and all those converted to them - stay with them.

If you build up a mass of smaller customers on a global basis all who are happy with the service, two things happen.

One you get a continuous repeat revenue stream and secondly your business model is protected due to the expansive spread of customer mix.

On the other hand like some other public companies in this space, if your business model relies on a handful of major customers/hospitals and one leaves all of a sudden the revenue takes a massive hit.

A couple of factors to unfold. Firstly they are relatively new on the block in terms of a public listed company. They have been getting all the lose ends tied up in terms of the business model. During this period they have progressed on may fronts eg FDA approval etc.

Secondly, the serious money has not arrived at this point. 2.7 million shares are held by institutions. As the IME tentacles expand in the US and other markets the shear weight of numbers re contracts and repeat business revenues year after year will make for a business model that will attract a wide range of investors.

imo there is much to play out and for my money, I keep accumulating in this current price range. Some may see it differently - so be it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.025(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $19.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 43.5¢ 40.5¢ $2.557K 5.981K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.