STM 14.3% 1.2¢ sunstone metals ltd

Certainly agreed, JandJ. Today’s announcement is a great summary...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Certainly agreed, JandJ. Today’s announcement is a great summary of the working and evolving parts of the exploration model, and what a compelling case it makes. As you say, strongly coincident geophys and geochem anomalies that are sitting within a large scale, fault cut elliptical feature with regional NW-SE structure distorted by a series of parallel SW-NE extensional features. The spatial correlation of porphyry targets along the central extensional fault is particularly nice to see, as is the zoned change of porphyry to epithermal style from inside to out. This is the environment where big systems lurk and STM’s systematic exploration program is stepping the project forward very well.

One dataset that is perhaps missing from the attached is IP geophysical surveying that would help delineate chargeable and resistive zones. I’m not sure if STM have undertaken this work, or whether they deem it of lessor importance given Bramaderos appears a Au rich system rather than Cu dominant. I’m happy to rely on STM’s decision on this given their experience, although IP surveying could be a useful direct targeting tool to help prioritise what is a very large number of targets that warrant drill testing. There’s plenty more drilling to be done and, as we know, using a drill budget wisely is critical for porphyry exploration.

Eagerly watching the program as it evolves.

GLTA,
    Bornite

FYI, the dataset combination in the attached forms a large part of my own generative work when looking for porphyry systems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $42.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $75.26K 6.387M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 7239023 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4282403 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 2644449
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.