IMC 6.10% 8.7¢ immuron limited

yep sounds like we're basically in agreement. I'm going to throw...

1. 2,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    yep sounds like we're basically in agreement.

I'm going to throw in a bit of speculation though, and bear in mind that this is the result of a bit of googling and no medical expertise. So take the following with a very large grain of salt.

The last line in the ann about FDA approval has a general comment about targeting "conditions where systemic LPS is believed to play a critical role". So when you google "systemic LPS" you get a bunch of links describing connections to neuroinflammation (eg Parkinson's disease).

Way back in the non-deal roadshow from March last year, the list of clinical programs includes a timeline for autism studies.

Now this is a world away from the NASH/ASH/NAFLD area. Is this idea of LPS/ neuroinflammation being linked still current or has it been discounted? Does the autism program have any momentum?

I don't want to go pushing a "magic pill" scenario but it interests me as to whether the idea of using IMM124 in neurological situations is vaguely plausible or not. My understanding is that the gut/brain thing is a trendy topic but I have no idea what the real hard science is and whether IMM124 is relevant.

But if HC is not for speculation then what is if for, that's what I say......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $18.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $18.78K 219.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 10467 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.