IMM 1.41% 35.0¢ immutep limited

Ann: Immutep AIPAC Ph2b Clinical Results & Update Webcast Slides, page-28

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Hi Guys,

Did mention how disappointed I had been with this counter over the years. Honestly, latest trial results are very disappointing. With such a small trial, sample size, and with so much time, effort, $$$ went into designing and conducting the trial, to produce such results is actually very disappointing.

We can all say 'silver linings', but to be honest, this whole research should be dumped until major funding for a trial of >200 can be done, as it would be more conclusive and minimize variances.

As mentioned before, I sold out years ago, no longer a top 20 SH, but still keeping my eye on the company, just purely waiting for the right opportunity to re-enter. The time is not now. I would love to buy shares, but not at this pricing even after the selldown.

Management should all start purchasing shares in IMM, buy into what they believe in, believe in the company and research they are doing, make themselves more motivated to find a way out for minority SH. At this price, it's really small change, and plenty of Pharma/Biotech startup/listed companies management is aggressively buying their own company shares, to show confidence.

That said, good luck to shareholders and hope you can pressure management, get more consultants/experts in this field, and make them put their money where they believe in.

Stay safe too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $508.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.5¢ $460.1K 1.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 113460 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 334304 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.