IMM 5.63% 33.5¢ immutep limited

Ann: Immutep Capital Raising Presentation, page-136

1. 1,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Not sure, but you should have received an email already.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you would like to take part in the Share Purchase Plan, please follow the instructions below.

Option 1 - view / download your Personalised Form
    Click here to view or download your personalised form. Enter your postcode if you are a shareholder with a registered Australian address.
    If you are a New Zealand resident select New Zealand from the list provided, do not enter your New Zealand postcode.

Option 2 - view / download via InvestorServe
    1. For registered users, go to www.investorserve.com.au then enter your username and password using the Registered User Access. Select My Portfolio and then Statements/Advices from the left hand menu. 2. For unregistered users, go to www.investorserve.com.au then Individual Investment Access. Your personalised form is available under the Statements/Advices menu on the left hand side of the page.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you receive the email? I received mine on June 25.

Randy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.63%)
Mkt cap ! $479.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 32.5¢ $844.0K 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 213111 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 45993 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.