IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

unless the inflation is actually transitory... capitulation on...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    unless the inflation is actually transitory... capitulation on governments letting the peeps get sick may throw a spanner in the works...

i'll see your 2 cents and raise you my 2 cents.... It does not kill too many of the working population.. the British Prime Minister cannot put Her Royal Highness's Peeps into "dangers way", unless she would say hey Boris lets run with it, we do have a brexit bill to pay for... make it so... vaccines around the world are high in the over 60 pops..so the actual vac rates amongst the rest of the cohorts are way lower.... 3 years to full herd immunity with variant strains actually caused by a combination of lock downs and high vaccination rates among the most susceptible, which are by the way. being looked after by the second most vaccinated cohort. most of which are not testing positive to Delta until 10 to 14 days...

turn the fracking back on, forget about ESG for a year or two... raise interest rates to lower the immediate cost of living for said peeps, in regards to housing affordability... (should read that small caps article).... reverse (Repo) mortgages.... the squeeze is on "Greta" will be an adult soon and no one will want to listen to her, especially when they see footage of poor African kids, flood mining for rare earth's... and we are actually heading into grand solar minimum.....politicians can be so fickle.... never ask someone/ what they believe about a subject when their livelihood depends on it.... either way the safest place may be out of the market with a couple of good till cancelled. with your own tail events covered.

1 extra cent...smile.png just a thought

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $724.1K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60483 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 55452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.