IMM 1.69% 30.0¢ immutep limited

Ann: Immutep enters New Collaboration with Merck KGaA for Efti, page-19

1. 5,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    I take my hat off to both of you. I am definitely here for the long haul as a long term holder. But there was one interruption to my holding in April 2015. I am sure you remember that peak, I sold at that very peak, not because I was tempted or that I did not see the potential or I lost faith, but simply because I assessed and realised it was only/mostly hype, ... and it was. I obviously bought back in and have only increased my holding since because, the potentials are becoming more and more tangible and goals are coming more and more within reach. As a spec stock there will always be hype but it is now predominantly about data, results and real potential.

So, not selling any time soon. It has also become a dream for me, to be part of something that is profound in its contribution to science and medicine. That dream is nearing ... even before IMP761 taking off, which is what is quite exciting. Efti in oncology is surely helping with that dream but its use in immune diseases is amazing to be part of too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.5¢ $598.4K 2.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 192353 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 126073 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.