IMM 2.94% 33.0¢ immutep limited

..................Myself, I'm as sure as you can be that immutep...

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1467
    ..................Myself, I'm as sure as you can be that immutep has no intention of being taken over nor
    of being a mass producer and supplier for the general commercial sector.................

Agree with Ahjay though with the rider and to quote Mr Lucio Chan - "everything is for sale - if the price is right." May be that circumstances come about that one or more big pharma simply cant see a way not to take IMM out of the game. Simply, strategically smart for IMM to claim the high ground of wanting to build a model as a reliable supplier to a number of big pharma as this adds to their value proposition (rather than seeking to be bought out which would at least to some extend subtract from the value proposition).

I am even more confident IMM in its current format will not seek to take product directly to market by its own hand for 2 simple reasons. 1) It does not have the required funding nor expertise to set up the marketing and distribution channels and 2) if it tried then every large pharma door would be firmly shut in its face for any other product.

Still appears to be hills and valleys, twists and turns yet to go before we get to even get to that destination so absolutely agree with your long held position - let the data do the talking !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.5¢ $240.1K 720.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 146553 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 23148 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.