IMM 3.33% 29.0¢ immutep limited

Ann: Immutep granted Chinese patent for its LAG-3 candidate Efti, page-50

1. 5,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641

@theoc, It must have been an interesting day for you. There is much to discuss with what happened "across the aisle" and best discussed there, but what is relevant to IMM are:

1- DYOR even if it comes from AFR!!!!
    2- Big boys can save the day (and yes they are hovering overhead and waiting for opportunity),
    3- If you believe in a stock, stick to it. When I posted "across the asile" today, it was at the bottom point, I hope some holders there listened and helped them hang in there.
    4- When we have gains ahead of ourselves we should anticipate adjustment - we should not call it a pull back, drop, going back, losing gains, etc etc,
    5- We should look long term - we could easily see today across the aisle that day-trading is not always fun!
    6- and more ...

But hey, when posted there at the very the bottom low, I nearly threw some money at it - but I have to say a couple of factors pulled me back (and I do not regret I didn't even after the recovery) as those factors are still in play (I am sure you know what they are) but what is relevant here is that (a) the management is in a different position here and mostly rely on salary and maybe more likely to trust (at least in performance) and we do have potential to support the SP as IMM is still undervalued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $421.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $751.3K 2.589M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 307462 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 118494 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.