IMM 6.67% 32.0¢ immutep limited

Ann: Immutep granted European patent for its LAG-3 candidate Efti, page-7

1. 5,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642

No worries. My suggestion is then to read up and do some research before setting yourself expectations that for example is reflected by saying, "but price still down". Also for your info at the time of your posting the stock had just come out of pre-anns which is a 20 min pause after an anns is released. More, a real price movement (outside statistical variations) diloes not necessarily follow within a min of when the trade reopens after anns, SPECIALLY when, as it appears to be the case with IMM holders, not many holders left who would be willing to give their shares away. We have seen recently that even at price jumps volumes are not that high. This means holders are (a) holding tight and (b) in anticipation of THE BIGGER fish that we are trying to fry or shall I say, we are frying.

This is a new era. The Rise of Biotech ... and as it is unfolding as we speak, The Rise of Lag-3!

And to comment on the SP movement, people here know that I don't follow or bother with day to day variations, but you may have a look at the chart for what it has been (chrts are not with looking fir what it will be) ...

I guess if you are a day-trader or have short term view to your investment here you may find what I am saying irrelevant and in that case I am happy to keep away, but otherwise welcome onboard. We are very generous bunch with information, generally have objective views and level headed ... except for myself at times IMM is generally a high quality form, so we hope to have meaningful contribution, be it in favour or against the stock, but hopefully not up- or down-ramping, after all, most of us here are quite seasoned in the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.020(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $464.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.3¢ 30.0¢ $1.040M 3.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 42705 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.