IMM 3.13% 38.8¢ immutep limited

I don't post that often but there has been some unfair criticism...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I don't post that often but there has been some unfair criticism of management. We all can have an opinion but some on here are off the mark. Some people on here don't seem to understand how the real financial world works.
    Firstly CR's are not an easy thing to do especially in the environment we are in now. They are nearly always done at a discount so Immutep is not alone with this one. A lot of the past retail CR's were not fully subscribed so management went to institutions. I think management have done very well and if they left it any later they would have found it very hard to raise any money.
    People should have a look at the calibre of people who are a part of Immutep. They are all experts in their field and they know what they are doing.
    I think efti will be approved in China first, then if that happens the SP will look after itself. We were all waiting for Aipic results which were actually alright and expected the SP to move. There will be some announcement out of the blue, that no one expects, that will get the SP moving. Also have a read of page 34 of the latest corporate presentation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.8¢
Change
-0.013(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $559.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $665.6K 1.704M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 98472 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 70223 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.