IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Ann: Immutep Investor Update, page-98

1. 2,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1465
    Hi Ahjay, if I understand your question correctly a patent obviously provides protection / exclusive ownership of the novel aspect of the IP, so the inventor is generally free (assuming a well written patent which this would be) to negotiate any legal agreement regards transfer or license to use - Such agreement would determine all aspects of ongoing commercial responsibility and accountability - lets assume a big pharma wanted to take control of the IP, mfg and distribution then I would assume their would be need for some considerable discussion and negotiation regards any existing 3rd party agreements / commitments already put in place by IMM. Certainly I have been keenly watching just how close to committing to production they really are. Yes it appears to strengthen their position however potentially becomes a bit of a 2 edge sword for any potential full take out negotiation. Certainly adds weight to the concept of them wanting to retain the IP internally and license applications out to various parties but will that really be the end play ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.