IMM 2.50% 39.0¢ immutep limited

Ann: Immutep Investor Update, page-30

1. 5,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    Some more points:

IMM is not far behind IMU. It is a fallacy that IMU is ahead of IMM because of the SP (or MC). It wasn't long ago IMU was ranking where IMM is now. So, a good result as @Hodgie28 said to settle doubts and you will see this jump. So we are potentially only one result away.

The other thing and also following from above is that, after having cleared the dirt post a badly managed (2nd last) CR, you find the shares are in the hands of investors and long termers and they are holding onto them. The SP now only represents that small portion that is changing hand and that is getting smaller and smaller and hopefully that means two things (a) we will get rid of day-traders as we gain more and more stability - that was to calm @theoc too and (b) we will start seeing the SP that reflects those shares that are being held tight.

And this point I am keen to keep repeating ... we are building a multi-base platform and each leg is an application of Lag-3. As @Hodgie28, success will breed success and with this multi-based platform it is easier to build an interconnected network of sky-scrapers than when you are only building on one leg.

Also, at DNA level cancer may have a common definition (I have posted some notes - or read up on telomere for example), but beyond DNA, starting from cellular level and certainly tissue level, each cancer is different. Based on this I draw a simple (or rather simplistic) conclusion, that a vaccine is likely not going to be the answer. For that matter there is no single silver bullet BUT IMM has a few bullets in its magazine due to its approach and the ability to engineer LAG-3 lending itself to several different IMP###s which are different in mechanism.
    Last edited by tuts: 15/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $566.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $997.5K 2.559M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85852 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 75389 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.