IMM 1.69% 29.0¢ immutep limited

After @oyyp displayed so much panick I looked into his long...

1. 5,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    After @oyyp displayed so much panick I looked into his long history which showed he was faaaar from a novice ... and including the post that reflected expectation of quick cash from PRR because his girl wanted to part "tonight"!!!

People, including myself were kind to respond to his posts and try to reassure him we believe we are OK.

He then came with that line last night, pretending he had no idea and "seriously" asking if we could tell him if the SP was going to tank or rocket.

I asked him about his holding as a % of his wealth (that is relative as you pointed out, not his actual number of shares) emphasising I acknowledged it was not the right question to ask.

Then I got abused. I was ladled as coward, aspergers, fck cnt ... and criticising me for not being direct otherwise the abuser would have paid me respect. I laiid it bare and did i get an apology? No, I got a cowardly silent no-response, a reflection of typical key-board heros who shout, yell, abuse but go hide when challenged.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $421.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.0¢ $1.540M 5.332M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 302190 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 50965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.