IMM 0.00% 42.0¢ immutep limited

Good points Hodgie. But the drop is just a market pivot out of...

1. 1,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Good points Hodgie. But the drop is just a market pivot out of risk stocks, next comes the crash!
    I’m sure there are some companies that would be interested in us but probably not at a price we would be willing to sell at. If I was BMS or Merck I’d be throwing in a low ball offer and letting the market put the squeeze on us and see what happens.

From the point of view of the pharma industry there is enough data from AIPAC snd our Tacti-002 trials to fully value Efti now. Everything is pretty much academic and just regulatory related from here, imo. Tacti-003 should give a signal within six months( from when it gets going) as to its effectiveness in first line because they have historical Tacti-002 data to extrapolate from.
    I’m sure Immutep would love to offload Efti development soon at the right price and terms, it’s been long enough. But if they don’t get what they want we have enough cash to see us through this year and just continue grinding on and stacking up the results.

Lag3 approval will help our cause. That’s the next lifeline
    we need to get to . Less than a couple of months away now. And hopefully with some other positive news we can turn this ship around . Nothing we can do about the wider market. Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $1.132M 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15565 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 246989 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.