IMM 4.05% 35.5¢ immutep limited

Ann: Immutep reports positive TACTI-002 data, page-40

1. 5,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    hi @ahjay, what each company lists as cost of their share of drugs in a combo trial are dealings between companies. Clinicians, researchers and definitely patients are not informed. They do not enter into the trial documentation.

Having said that, I would imagine Merc would at least want to charge the R&D/production cost of keytruda in the same way as IMM is responsible for providing efti (and what it costs is included in the costs). Now, it seems half of Merc's $8bill/p.a. R&D cost is associated with Keytruda, i,e, $4 bill. Key trudea makes for roughly 17% of Merc's revenue of around $42 bill, equating to roughly $8 bill, So, your 50% estimate (4/8) may not be far off the mark, assuming they charge the trial what cost them.

Now, this is a first order approach ... there may be variations, that is if (and hopefully that will be the case) TACTI boosts Keytruda as we all hope, then Merc may well decide to be more generous (and charge less) specially if they see efti is not only effective in combo with keytruda (they will want to be in the good books!). There will also come patent extension factors ... and I guess the short of it is; if we get the results we anticipate, Merc will not pull the plug ... to say it safely!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $526.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.5¢ $191.2K 531.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 65860 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 39866 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.